What we do...
FLEXIBLE CLASSIC WEBSITES
- easy to build template-based sites with cost-saving, built-in, content-management tools
- requiring no new hardware; no new software; no webmaster.
- proven in continuous service since 1994!
- Simply POINT, CLICK, PUBLISH!
- Show/Hide Options
Built to order - recent emphasis:
- pickup and delivery routing and activity tracking
- artist and industrial product profiles and catalogs
Biodiesel Feedstock Collection System Continues Expansion
The customer information center we operate on behalf of a national used cooking oil (UCO) collection program has expanded to 14 service providers, over 20 service depots with roughly 300 staff members serving approximately 20,000 restaurants and commercial kitchens in over 1,500 cities across 40 states.
Collectively this provider community has registered over 830,000 waste oil collections on over 46,900 trips. They have collected over 44 million gallons of oil that has thus been kept out of landfills, sewers, rivers and landscapes and the atmosphere. Most of the UCO has been converted to biodiesel, which has kept approximately 980 million pounds of carbon (CO2) out of the air we all share.
Our job is to keep track of schedules, project need, route travel, record collections and report to regulatory agencies, all of which happens over the worldwide web using databases and user interfaces created by Clark IP. We have been doing this since 2008; we've been developing systems for the... Continues...
NEW: Need SOCIAL NETWORKING for your business or organization? Don't bother learning the esoteric details, and don't let marketing decisions by a general-purpose provider determine your future. Let us activate your member site for you in minutes, to your specification, and under your own domain. Blog(s), forum(s), photos, videos, member to member messaging and more. Build a new site or attach our social networking tools to your existing framework. Call today!
Whom we serve
Our diverse clientele includes: businesses, government and political groups, educational institutions, community services, churches and other affinity groups. Our sites and applications are about your needs not our vanity.
OUR NEW CLIENT HAD A PROBLEM - The home grown company website was full of obsolete information and broken links, and it was like pulling teeth to get it updated. They needed better integration of the company newsletter, photos, forms, FAQ, bulletin board, and directory with a consistent interface and powerful editing tools.
Site + Webmaster, $5/day!
- Quick Start Package
- All essential components of an informational, small business website, by communications pros with diverse, real world experience.
Click to enlarge.
Clark Clothing Co. (Clark's Department Store), early 20th Century, Everett, WA.
QUICK START PACKAGE
- design consultation up to one hour
- setup: home page, blog, gallery, FAQ, contact form and more
- all the features of Standard sites below
- standard layout from existing template; your own color scheme
- up to four hours customization and training
- first year on line included
- rock-solid navigation
- all for $495 setup and $29 monthly, including tech support
MIX AND MATCH
- image gallery
- no-spam contact forms
- event calendar
- traditional guestbook
- multiple FAQs
- pre-configured layouts
- adaptable color schemes
- do-it-yourself editing with automated custom page builder
- graphic manager with easy upload and placement
- optional design assistance and training
- all the features of standard sites
- expanded article manager
- private member (social) networking
- PDF support
- business/sponsor directory
- local or global
- all the features of professional sites
The system also facilitates complete access to HTML/CSS for the full range of design and interactivity tools of the modern Web at the sitewide, page, and page-element levels.
Se habla español. Nuestros servicios son disponibles en castellano al nivel profesional o de experto.
Clark Clothing Company
In 1892 brothers, John, Alex and Robert Clark, founded Clark's Department Store (AKA Clark Clothing Co.) to provide dry goods to the working families of Everett, who were engaged in mining, lumbering, and construction in the new city of Everett and surrounding Puget Sound communities. The firm started business in a rented circus tent. Their landmark store was demolished in the 1950s. Descendants of Alex founded Clark Internet Publishing in 1994.