Comprehensive CRM with Scheduling and Routing
We specalize in support for environmental remediation providers. Uses include restaurant services (cleaning, grease traps, cooking oil reclamation), tank maintenance, recycling, yard service, pool maintenance and many others. Our reporting tools can be customized for cooperation with supervisory agencies.
The scheduling model retains a long history of prior services by account and location, enabling us to predict the next occurrence of many repeating service types. For these types, a pre-scheduling feature lets you choose which upcoming services to group into sorties that can use the same driver and equipment. Routes can be unique or recurrent; it's flexible! How does it work?
The CSSRM is software as a service (SAAS) and requires no new hardware, no new software, and no new personnel in your office. The intuitive interface is user-friendly, and training key personnel is quick and easy. Populate the database with your existing customers from spreadsheets or use the simple data-creation forms.
Interested? Contact us and describe your service offerings. If we can help you be more productive, we want to be of service.
- Organize customer accounts, service locations and contacts
- Schedule and route ad hoc and recurrent service trips
- Supports multiple depots, vehicles and contract operators
- Announces turn by turn navigation in driver mode
- Allows task-specific service modules for your business type
- Supports remote sensing for added schedule automation
- Includes complete SitemakerCMS℠ website with all standard and professional features
- Data archive for customizable reporting to yourself and providers, clients, jurisdictions...
- Permissions-based user security on computers, phones, tablets
- In service since 2008.; robust and hiccup free with over 99% uptime
- Overview • Show me!
Customer Information Center Features
Scheduling & Routing
Field Operations Support
Service Call List
Management & Reporting
Standard and custom activity reports are available. Numerous configuration options exist for standard forms, and custom forms can be created by arrangement with the system providers.
Applicability and Service Modules
Almost any Recycling Collection service can be tracked. Service modules have their own additional logging and reporting functions. Each service activity has activity tracking and performance analyses, presented graphically and in tables. Numerous standard detailed reports and exports are also available. Custom reports can be developed by user request.
Individual services are managed with Service Modules, e.g., restaurant services such as used cooking oil collection, grease trap cleanout, hood and related surface cleaning, and renderable food waste collection. Ad hoc or periodic services such as waste or other material hauling, yard or swimming pool maintenance, etc., can be managed with our General Services module.
New in 2022 Life Cycle Management