Quite well, thank you! Forgive the jest. This section is under revision. Sitemaker CMS keeps evolving.
- You supply text and graphics; most clients start with materials from other media like letterhead, brochures, logos, product descriptions and images.
- We use an online meeting by appointment to configure your site. Choose your own color scheme. Use a preconfigured theme or show us examples of sites you like and let us adapt a design - all in real time. Plan on two sessions of one to two hours each.
- Your design affiliate will turn your existing materials into a website. First we make it work; then we make it pretty. If you do not have standard content, original creative services are available; additional features are available in our Professional, Enterprise and Journalmaker packages or by individual arrangement.
- Delivery time can be just a few hours but is normaily a few days from the moment we have your source materials (text, graphics, product list...).
- Your pre-payment puts your project in our service queue. Discuss the schedule with your account representative before purchasing. Your payment is non-refundable once work has begun.
- You can modify the appearance of the site at any time using a standard theme, or you can use the automated appearance tools, or one of our designers can alter it at low cost; minor appearance adjustments and advice are free.
* Pricing Overview
- Hosting and technical support after startup billed monthly at $19 or annually at $195 to your credit card. The minimum period of service is three months prepaid. Includes initial setup, one hour of training and support, one gigabyte of storage. Does not include content management (writing, posting, editing).
- Optional expanded hosting and technical support package prepaid monthly at $59 includes the Basic plan plus 5 gigabytes of storage, monthly content review, and one hour of training or content management.
- Added services
- Writing, graphics and other content services are available at rates published elsewhere on the site.